Friday, June 13, 2008

"The Day" a Girl Dreams About...

Even though several months have passed, I thought that I'd share a few photos from our wedding. It was truly "the day" a girl dreams about. God definitely played a huge role in our lives during this very special time.

After deciding to have our wedding "here", rather than a destination wedding, 3 months later we were sharing our big day with our family and friends. Everything, from "the dress" to the location, all seemed to have fallen into place perfectly. It was the big guy in the sky that had our plans layed out before we even knew it. How great is He!

My favorite memory about my wedding day would have to be the moment I saw my husband. It seemed like God pressed pause on life to allow me the opportunity to take in the moment. He knew that I waited patiently for this very special day. As I made my way down the stairs, up the aisle, and stood next to my husband, I could see the happiness and love in his teared filled eyes. I will never forget the look in my husband's baby blues. He is my all!





1 comment:

rachel said...

your blog looks great!! i wish we could have been there for the wedding.