Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Pocket Full of Sunshine...

Quick story...I was on my way home from work today. It's been pretty stressful seeing that school is starting on Monday, and I've been in meeting after meeting since last Wednesday. Needless to say, there hasn't been much time to work in my room or take care of other"demands" that need to be completed. Okay, enough of that. Anyway, when I feel overwhelmed, one thing I like to do is listen to music REALLY LOUD and sing to the top of my lungs. Try it sometimes. Well, the song Pocket Full of Sunshine by Natasha Bedingfield came on, and Addy went absolutely crazy. It was the funniest thing. She was moving and kicking like she was dancing. I think it's her favorite song. I played it over and over for her, and she continued to be very active. I guess we can say that the girl has some great "moves" and taste in music. :)

1 comment:

rachel said...

that's funny. i have a feeling she is going to be a wild one with all that moving around. have your letters come in? can't wait to see them. you need to post some pics of the room soon.